Sunday, September 9, 2007

auf Wiedersehen, Nique!


Well, I just got off the phone with Nique. She was sitting in the airport in Amarillo. She's got a heck of a travel plan ahead of her today. Amarillo to Dallas. Dallas to Chicago. Chicago to Munich. Munich to the Edelweiss Lodge. The last leg of the trip is by car. Two hours or something close. She says she will email when she gets there. Hopefully her travels go smoothly. I asked if she got First class. She said no. So I asked about Business Class. Again NO! "Economy," she says!

In other news, Tech won last night. First game at home. 2-0 on the season. GUNS UP!! Can't wait for October 13. The aggies come to town. Always a big party and one helluva game! Wreck'em Tech!

I have my first exam tomorrow. Nutrition. So I need to quit jacking around and study. Four chapters. I am having a slight case of deja vu with this class. It reminds me a lot of A & P last semester. Anything but A & P please!!!

Keep going beyond, you never know what's on the other side.

JRH

No comments: