Sunday, September 16, 2007

A New Angel In Heaven

I learned this morning of the passing of a dear friend and certainly a lifelong mentor. My fellow co-worker in Dallas, Martha Dealey went to be with the Lord on Monday, September 10, 2007. Martha was always a source of strength and wisdom. She always knew how to put a smile on your face. As, I sit here in shock at this news, many great memories run through my mind. Martha was always first to let me know what she thought about the latest TCC concert of which I had performed. She always had a sharp opinion, but also let me know that I shined. Now Heaven is shining brighter each night. There's a new star up in the sky. Heaven also has a new angel. I can only imagine how wide the Pearly Gates opened to welcome Martha home. I'll miss our phone chats and her advice.
My heart hurts today. God Bless you Martha.
You will forever be missed, but never forgotten.
Martha Dannel Dealey
1938 - 2007
Keep going beyond, you never know what's on the other side.
JRH

No comments: